Currently 0 TOURS in itinerary.
Mt Buller Snow Adventure (K79)
Pensioner Fares apply to Australian and New Zealand Pension Card holders, Australian Senior Card holders and full time Australian Students.
- Included in price:
- Transportation, National Park Fees and entry to Mt Buller Ski Fields.
- Able to be purchased/hired:
- Indicative Gear Hire Costs(own expense, payable direct): Jacket & pants $40 adult, $32 child. Skis, boots & poles $59 adult $40 child Snowboard & boots $59 adult $40 child Toboggan $12 adult $12 child
- What to bring:
- Comfortable walking shoes, sunglasses, sunscreen, hat, water bottle, camera & jacket in cooler month Clothing & Equipment Hire
- Fitness level required:
- Not specified
- Child policies:
- Children under 24 months (2yrs) of age are classified as infants and travel free of charge on the tour vehicle. Children under the age of 7 years are to be restrained in a baby pod or child seat (this is mandatory by law from 01 February 2013). Child prices apply to children between the ages of 2 and 14 years inclusive.
- Departure points:
- Melbourne, Victoria
- Departure time:
6:00 AM Daily
- Pickup/departure instructions:
- Departure days: Daily (Jun – Sep subject to snow cover) Departure Point: Federation Square (Cnr Flinders & Russell Street), Melbourne, VIC, 3000 Departure time: 6:00 am Pick up is also possible at the following locations by prior arrangement only: 6.20am Box Hill (opposite Town Hall) and 6.30am Ringwood (opposite Railway Station). A list of tentative pickup locations and times can be found by copying and pasting this link into your browser: http://db.tt/Er2kNKjt
- Full day
- Approximate Return Time:
Alpine village atmosphere
Friendly Bars and Cafés
Après Ski activities
Ski-hire available (own expense)
Toboggan hire available (own expense)
Snowboard hire available (own expense)
Enjoy the bush landscape as you travel in the comfort of your air-conditioned luxury coach through the Great Dividing Range, the picturesque Yarra Valley, Yea and Mansfield.
Mt. Buller Resort
An easy three hour drive from Melbourne you’ll find this European style village. Situated high in the snowfields, Mt. Buller is charming, with quaint lodges, luxurious hotels and modern apartments positioned so you can ski from the slopes to your front door.
With 300 hectares of skiable terrain including more than 80 kms of groomed trails, scenic panoramas and more places to eat, drink and be merry, there is no better place in Australia to ‘live it up’ than at Mt. Buller.
The slopes are amazing with rugged ridges, cliff drops and tree runs making Mt. Buller a natural playground. Visitors of all ages and experience will enjoy the diversity of Mt. Buller, offering beginner slopes, intermediate runs plus the challenging black diamond runs. There are also ski jumps and a snowboard park for the more adventurous.
Mt. Buller has three terrain parks designed for all skill levels, a half pipe and an ultra-cross course, with a dedicated snow grooming team to maintain their condition. Keep the kids happy all winter long – the village toboggan park has its own snowmaking machine.
Off the Slopes
There is a fantastic selection of restaurants, cafés and bars. There’s also abundance of activities off the slopes. You can shop for the latest gear in the boutiques or catch up with the locals at one of the many warm and friendly bars. Explore a real alpine village, browse the local shops or grab a pair of snow shoes and discover the wonders of this winter playground.
Indicative Gear Hire Costs(own expense, payable direct):
Jacket & pants $38 adult $30 child
Skis, boots & poles $55 adult $44 child
Snowboard & boots $55 adult $44 child
Toboggan $12 adult $12 child
Prices & Availability
Sorry, 1 May 2017 was not available.
Use the calendar to book instantly
Mt Buller Snow Adventure (K79)
Plus Skiing Lessons (K79B)
Plus Skiing Lessons (K79B) - includes 2 hr skiing lesson and 'beginners 7 lift' ticket.
Plus Sightseeing Chairlift (K79C)
Plus 1 Day Sightseeing Chairlift (K79C) - Lift pass providing access to sightseeing chairlifts (not ski lifts)